Dragons Coming Soon
On September 2nd, 2019, wizards and witches from across the globe came together and celebrated the Harry Potter Wizards Unite Fan Festival. During the event, players encountered Charlie Weasley, famous Dragonologist, who unveiled that dragons had taken over the park.
At the conclusion of the event, it was revealed that these dragons would be arriving worldwide starting on September 7th!
The dragons are based on region and are as follows:
- Oceania: Antipodean Opaleye
- Asia, the Middle East, and India: Chinese Fireball
- Americas and Greenland: Peruvian Vipertooth
- Europe and Africa: Welsh Green
In addition, players at the Fan Festival unlocked a special 3-hour event that will allow players to capture a dragon outside of their region!
The event time will take place on September 7th and will be in different times across different regions.
- Asia-Pacific: September 7, from 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. AEST (UTC +10)
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: September 7, from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. UTC
- Americas and Greenland: September 7, from 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. PDT (UTC -7)
The unlocked dragons for this exclusive 3-hour event are:
In addition to the 3-hour event, players at the Fan Festival unlocked four other bonuses:
- 25% Wizarding XP Bonus in Trace Encounters
- ½ Portmanteau Walk Distance
- ½ Potion Brewing Time
- 2x Dark Detector Duration
These bonuses have been active since yesterday, September 2nd, and will last until September 9th at 10 AM PDT.
For tips on how to make the most of these bonuses, read the Guide to Maximising Global Challenge Bonuses.